PLEASE WELCOME WITH PLEASURE AT REY OUT OF TOWER [ R.O.O.T ] BLOG ^_^

R.O.O.T_King Without A Crown


Its an sample songs of R.O.O.T that u can find at
http://www.reverbnation.com/reyoutoftowerroot

KING WITHOUT A CROWN


You know I'm tired..
off listening all the lies..
that turn around my life....
You know I'm bored..
of watching THE devil hearts..
within the skin of an angel...

Reff : So...Tell me would you Love me..
When I'm a nothing....
Now tell me... would you miss me..
When I die.....

dont push me out..
To Follow aLL your thoughts..
that way just make me unfeeling..
what did you see..
What did you want...
from me... from the KING without a crown...
(reff)


bridge :I doubt when you..
Never prove...
All Your promises to me
Please just tobe honest...
Maybe I can try
Maybe I can Try

Lead _(REFF 2X)

[written by : Rey_carolies]
and U can find this video at you tube ^_^
just copy and search this link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPsTgPnVNOk&feature=relmfu
« Previous
 
Next »
 

0 komentar:

Your comment / R.O.O.T_King Without A Crown